- May 13, 2021
- Posted by: dadmin
- Categories: Coaching, General
We are delighted to share the news that our team won 5 awards at the ActionCOACH South Africa Virtual awards ceremony this weekend. Our awards were as follows:
What exactly is business coaching and does it differ from life coaching?
Business Coaching is the process of helping business owners and their teams achieve and sustain high levels of performance, much the same way that top athletes and sports people are coached. A life coach works with their clients on personal issues, unrelated to a business and this is not what we do at ActionCOACH Ignite.
- ActionCOACH Firm of the Year (5th Consecutive Year)
- Franchise Partner of the Year – Darryn Le Grange
- Coach of the Year – Deborah Coskey
- New Coach of the Year – Natasha Swartz
- Office Manager of the Year – Chenal Brummer
We have now won 20 Local Awards & 1 Global Award in the last 7 years and a number of people have asked us how we keep winning these awards? Well the truth is……we just follow our own recipe, the same recipe we use to coach our business owner clients to success. Now when we say recipe, we are not talking about a cookie cutter approach but a customized approach using our coaching framework, a framework that has been applied to the hundreds of businesses we have coached over the years.
Here are the 11 Reasons Why we won these awards:
- We have a very compelling Vision Statement – One that every team member endeavours to deliver on every single day, one that every team can recite off by heart at the drop of a hat. Our Vision Statement calls for us to be the very best we can be every single day.
- We are very disciplined in taking a full day out at the beginning of every year to set our 12 Month Goals for the year. These goals crystalize exactly what we are aiming for, for the year. These goals get us out of bed every morning and drive us to work. These goals take the guess work out of what we have to do – because of these goals we know what we have to do and we get on with it.
- Every single team member has a set of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) that they are expected to deliver on. If off track, they are coached on how to get back on track. Everyone knows what is expected of them, and everyone has a plan in place to deliver on their KPI’s.
- Of the 5 awards we won, 4 of them are based on Financial Numbers. We track our numbers weekly against the targets and budget we have set. If we veer off track, we immediately brainstorm and take the action to get back on track. You cannot ignore the numbers in your business. At the end of the day, every business is in the same business – the business of profit making.
- The key to achieving the numbers we have delivered is a strong Marketing & Sales performance. To this end, we have an Annual Marketing Plan that we set at the beginning of the year that lays out everything we need to do from a marketing perspective, divided into 52 weeks of the year. Once the plan is done, the thinking is done, its simply just down to execution.
- Testing & Measuring – We test and measure everything in our business – if you don’t measure it, you can’t manage it. Our testing & measuring tells us which marketing strategies are working and which ones aren’t. We measure all the key drivers in our business.
- We manage our Time using Default Diaries. These default diaries ensure we are spending enough time working “on” the business in addition to working “in” the business. Working “on” allows us to take a step back, strategize and plan. We also ensure that we do not keep ourselves busy, but rather productive. Busy and productive are not the same thing.
- We strictly follow the ActionCOACH 6 Keys to a Winning Team. These 6 keys ensure our team are highly motivated and perform at their peak.
- We have a fully Systemized Business, with a documented manual that stipulates how we do everything in our business from how we greet somebody at the door to how we organize our events and deliver our coaching. The fact that our business is systemized leads to consistency and best practice on a daily basis.
- Using our Ladder of Loyalty, we have created a number of Raving Fans. Raving Fans are clients that go out of their way to refer you – giving us a great stream of incoming leads. Raving Fans do not happen on their own, you have to take the appropriate steps to move them up the ladder.
- Finally and perhaps most importantly of all, we LOVE what we do. We love the fact that we get to help people make more money in their businesses. By doing this, we improve the lifestyle of the business owner and their team. Businesses grow which leads to job creation. Job creation leads to a better economy for us all. We love the fact that we get to work with businesses from all industries and that we get to form such deep and meaningful relationships with our clients, without which none of our success would be possible and whom we
KEY Question – How many of these 11 points are in place in your business?
You will agree that none of the 11 points above are beyond the reach of any business owner. You can achieve almost anything if you really want to, and if you take the correct ACTION required.
Our Offer to You
An obligation free, complimentary coaching session to discuss the current state of your business and the opportunities for improvement. (Value R 2,995 plus vat). Only 8 sessions available.
Click here to request your session
- 1-2-1 Coaching Weekly
- 1-2-1 Coaching (Bi-Monthly)
- Group Coaching (aka Mini MBA)
- Sales Training
- Customer Service Training
- Time Management Training
- Leadership Training